Sunday, February 20, 2011

Winter is still here





I guess it's only February so I can't expect it to be spring yet, but I can't wait for spring. Painting is so much more fun when it is warm. But anyway, I just completed this hutch. I don't know why, but I am so excited how it turned out. It measures 44 1/2 wide 18 1/4 deep 70 1/2 tall. All three doors open on the top and 2 outside doors open on the bottom. I had it setting by the table that was in the last post and they sure look good together. $350.00. - SOLD

We are focused on getting ready for the yard sale, so I probably won't be doing much posting, but if there is something you are looking for, get in touch with us, we might have it.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I LOVE what you do. I specifically love the hall tree that you make out of old doors. I think it's the cutest thing ever. Do you have more? or could you make one for me?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive