Monday, February 11, 2013

Decisions, Decisions

I recently got this bedroom set and can't decide whether to refinish as is or paint it.  What do you think?  I always have trouble deciding what color to paint something.  So here are a few pictures of pieces I can't decide what color to paint them.  Any suggestion? 
SOLD
Now White - $125.00 - sold
Now turquoise - $90.00 - sold
SOLD
In process with primer on them - sold
SOLD
There are 5 of these chairs
Now white - $40.00 each
sold
Now white - $200.00 - sold
Now white - $200.00 - sold

Here's a dresser/desk set that I already decided on what color to paint it.  White is always a good color.

Each side dresser measures 30 1/2 x 18 x 29 1/2 tall
From back corner of desk to end of each dresser is 65 inches
$220.00 - sold

4 comments:

  1. i would love something like this I want a computer desk but i would love it like a coral color if you find another piece like this could contact me 801-472-6441 Cortney I love the vintage look like this i also am looking for night stands I want a color too but need them a little more boy-ish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually these brown end table are do able how much would they be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bookshelf in the 3rd picture from the top. In white would be awesome :) I'd buy it in a second. my email is jeanag 2003 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eighth picture down, the rounded drop leaf table is gorgeous just the way it is. I love the wood color. All it needs is a good sturdy clear coat to make it more durable I think.

    However that buffet under it needs great color. White or black are very versatile, but I think a nice shade of red is always very popular.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive